Wish List: China Glaze OMG 2BKewl & 2BHOT Collections
I’ve been on a real nailpolish kick lately, ever since I got a fresh bottle of ORLY’s Bonder, which is like THE best base coat I’ve ever used, including Seche Vite’s base coat. Anyway, a few years ago Sally Hansen released Magicals, a Limted Edition collection of nail polish that was holographic, and I ended up buying several bottles of each color for backups.
So when The China Glaze collections came to my attention, I knew I must have these colors! Each collection, has 6 coordinating colors, 2BKewl has all cool colors, while 2BHot is a collection of warmed toned colors.
- OMG (Oh my gawd)- holographic grey with rainbow shimmer
- 2NITE (Tonight) - holographic blue
- IDK (I don’t know) - holographic violet
- BFF (Best friends forever) – holographic purple-blue
- LOL (Laugh out loud) – holographic dark purple
- DV8 (Deviate) – holographic teal
- QT (Cutie) – holographic magenta-purple
- TMI (Too much information) – holographic rose red
- TTYL (Talk to you later) – holographic peachy-pink
- FYI (For your information) – holographic beige with silver, blue and green
- GR8 (Great) – holographic yellow
- L8R G8R (Later gator) - holographic light green
If you are lucky enough to live by a nail salon or nail supply that just happens to carry China Glaze, do yourself a favor and go and pick up a color or two, or twelve . If you can’t get these locally, check out Head2ToeBeauty or EBay for the collections.
Also, while searching for OMG, check out the separate top coat that came out with the two collections as well.
Wireless Holographic Top Coat
Makes any nail lacquer holographic. Once you experience it, there is no going back to basic service!
* Micro-Particle Holographic provides a smooth finish.
* Adds reflective dimension to lacquered or natural nails.
* Fast Drying!