Here is a list of my all time favorite scents. The nice thing about this list, is that everything on this list is affordable and easily available to just about everyone.
1. Island Cottage (Details Bath & Body) - Details Bath & Body is a brand that is exclusive to Walgreens and Walgreens.com. Island Cottage is the most gorgeous Gardenia scent that I have ever come across. Island Cottage is available in an array of items including body mist and body wash. The line normally sells for $5.99 for one full sized item or 2 for $10.
2. Fantastic Dream (Preferred Fragrances) – This is probably the hardest to find fragance on this list. This is a knock off version of Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears, and smells identical to the more expensive fragrance. I wear this fragrance everytime I’m in a bad mood, because it automatically makes me happy. I can sniff my wrist all day without getting tired of the scent. Even though this is a knock off version, the staying power of this is outstanding, and I can still smell it at night when I apply it in the morning. This knock off version runs about $4-$5 per bottle at select Dots, Cato’s and Beall’s Outlets. I’ve even seen the real Midnight Fantasy as low as $20 at different places as well.
3. Black Amethyst (Bath & Body Works) – I fell in love with this musky, cirtusy scent when it debuted last year. I find it to be very enjoyable and relaxing. A lot of people don’t like this scent, but I am definitely in the love catergory. I also have the scent in the room fragrance oil and spray. Love it!! This scent is found at Bath & Body Works and the line goes between $9 to $20.
4. Japanese Cherry Blossom (Bath & Body Works) This is another scent from Bath & Body Works that I have loves consistantly for years. This is a spicy floral scent that I just cannot get enough of. I stock up on this scent during every Semi Annual Sale, because I’ll eventually go through everything I have. This scent is found at Bath & Body Works and the line goes between $9 to $20.
5. Soap & Glory (Target) – This scent doesn’t have a name. but anyone who is familar with this brand knows exactly what I’m talking about. This sent isn’t available in a mist or a parfum, but it is available in the body lotion, tub body butter, hand cream, shower cream and the body scrub. I’m not sure how to describe this sent, some have described it as floral, feminine and masquline all at once. I just call it amazing and that everyone needs to smell this stuff. Available from Target in the US and Boots in the UK. Price ranges from $10 to $20 in the stores.